So....as my norm I scoured the internet for recipies looking for similarity and easy of creation. http://www.tasteofhome.com/ this one is a pretty good base to work from the changes I made are listed in the recipe below.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) imitation lobster
- 1/2 lb (rough) precooked shrimp (deveined / no tails)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
This turned out amazing! certainly a new favorite in the house.
Served it with Cheddar Bay Biscuits (red lobster style)